Pages

Friday 1 July 2011

Lords of the Night!

My interest in playing Vampire:The Eternal Struggle having now been re-ignited I searched around for some cards to start playing with again.

The cards and expansions I knew so well from years gone by seem to be in reasonably short supply these days. My prior collection had ranged from the original 'Jyhad' and the renamed 'Vampire:The Eternal Struggle' cards through to Bloodlines with copious quantities of other expansions such as 'Dark Sovereigns', 'Ancient Hearts', 'Sabbat War' and 'Final Nights'.

On the basis that my partner and I also plan on having a game or two with some of her friends, who have never played the game, I settled upon getting some basic pre-constructed decks as a base that we could play straight of the box as an introduction if need be.

So casting aside my fears that I may not like, or even worse, not even understand the new expansions I found a great deal on eBay and bought a box of starters from the 'Lords of the Night' expansion.


We expect to probably have a 5-player game so I also tracked down a set of 200 glass beads for the blood pool and thus equipped, my partner and I first embarked upon an assessment of the new cards through a series of two-player games. More on this in subsequent posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment